Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Funny Little Man

When my wife or I hear James get up from a nap or in the morning and we go and look at who he is chatting to, he looks up at us and gets the biggest SMILE on his perfict little face. Like he is saying "Look, its Mommy and Daddy! They are still here" That smile just melts your soul.
I played with him yesterday after lunch so much he just fell asleep right in the middle of a great out loud laugh... That was so funny.
We are now giving rice ceral a try and he does not like that very much, but we keep giving it to him once every day. He drinks about 28 oz. of formula a day now and sleeps some times through the night. YEAH!
I have wanted a baby for so long, and now we are blessed with our son James and I am so happy, This is the happiest I have ever been in my life next to wedding my wife.... How lucky can I get.

No comments: