Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Christmas,
Well lets see what did we do for Christmas. I have been sick for 3 weeks and just when I thought I was getting better----------I was'nt.
So I have slept all day and mom ha been playing with James.
James got lots of clothes from his Grand Parents and Auntie and Uncles, there were also a few toys and some great stuffed animals. The clothes were very cute and thank God there were not toys that make lots of "Noise" this year. LOL.Thats still to come.
You see when all my friends were having there children I thought it would be funny to give them noisy toys for Christmas, not thanking I was ever going to have any so there counld never return that favor....
I'm sure we are in for it next year, and with ear plugs and batteries in hand I will welcome one and all....

1 comment:

Mal said...

I've already got the biggest, noisy-est, obnoxious xylophone on order. It will be 15 years, but I will finally pay you back for Brock's 1st B-Day present, you SOB! lol!